Saturday, February 2, 2008

P. Diddy - What A Disgrace!




My sister, Tessa, does not like P. Diddy. She can't believe he is in his own perfume ads. She wonders if people will ever buy that product with such a guy promoting it. I am more indifferent about Diddy. But, after reading about Puffy's latest antics, I agree with Tessa 100%.

See below for details from today's NY Post:


Across town at the Axis/Radius club, Sean Combs came off as a misogynistic pig. "I want all the guys in here to put those girls up on your shoulders. And girls I want to see some flashing. I want to see some [breasts]," Combs screamed to the unimpressed crowd, reports The Post's Lukas Alpert.

Later, Combs put on a "lackluster performance" in which he exhorted the crowd not to drink and drive, to practice safe sex and believe in God, along with foul-mouthed tirades against the New England Patriots. "Any Patriots in the house. Yeah boo, boo, mother[bleep]er, boo," Combs yelled to scant applause.

Puffy, you are a smart, successful, and powerful man. Figure out how to treat women. Quickly. You are too smart to play so dumb.


More on Diddy? See:



No comments: