Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is the Dynasty Destroyed?


Sad day.

Britney's 16-year old little sister, Jamie Lynn, is 3-months pregnant. The dad is her high-school sweetheart and it is not clear if they are still together. I was really hoping that Jamie Lynn would save that family. Please Jamie, there's still hope, don't become a train wreck.

Lynne Spears, Jamie's mom, said she was surprised by Jamie's pregnancy and doesn't understand how it happened since she raised her daughter properly. I think Lynne is living in an alternate reality. Case in point: Britney Spears.

I wish Jamie all the best and hope she makes wise decisions during this time for herself and her child. Keep your head on straight, Jamie!!


For additional details see the following article from today's New York Post

By KATE SHEEHY

December 19, 2007 -- Britney Spears' 16-year-old kid sister - Nickelodeon star Jamie Lynn - is knocked up by her high-school sweetheart.

The baby-faced blond star of TV's tween craze "Zoey 101" says she's already three months preggers by mop-topped Louisiana lover Casey Aldridge - an 18-year-old fellow Christian whom she met at church.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie Lynn Spears told OK magazine in its new edition, which hits New York newsstands today. "I was in complete and total shock, and so was he."

The teeny-bopper TV star said she first learned she was pregnant after taking an at-home pregnancy test.

"As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," the teen said, according to The Associated Press.

"Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends.

"I was scared," she said. "But I had to do what was right for me."

The actress said she told her parents just before Thanksgiving.

But it's unclear if she had shared her news with troubled big sis Britney.

Jamie Lynn said her mom was upset at first.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," she said. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Mom Lynne Spears insists she brought up her daughter properly and doesn't understand how this could have happened.

"I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew," the clueless mom said. "I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."
It's unclear if Jamie Lynn and Aldridge are still an item.

The pair reportedly split in early November, to give Aldridge space as he began college in Mississippi. Jamie Lynn was spotted as recently as Monday laying low in Chelsea, taking in a movie with her mom, Pagesix.com reported. Nickelodeon, in a terse statement about one of its biggest little stars, said:

"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well-being."

The teen, asked what advice she would give her pre-teen fans about pre-marital sex, told OK: "I definitely don't think it's something you should do.

"It's better to wait," she chirped. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."


Earlier Spears' Family Posts




No comments: