Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tamii's Bachelorette Party


Tamii and Angel got married on Dec.8th (http://kerijam.blogspot.com/2007/12/congratulations-tamii-and-angel.html) and we had a fun week of activities leading up to the grand finale.

The first event was Tamii's Bachelorette party. Bridesmaid's only - and of course - the coolest mother of the bride ever...Mrs. Althea Smith.



We started out with a fun "getting into the vibe" session at the house, where we dressed Tamii in the appropriate hot outfit and bride-to-be gear. This was all accompanied by loud music and whistle blowing. We pretended not to see Angel, who happened to be at the house. He had the grace to hide in the living room, so he kept out of our way (Thanks, Angel! *smile*).




From the house, we headed to Chez Maria (http://www.chezmaria.com.jm/index.htm), a great Mediterranean restaurant where we were able to get a private room. We cordoned off the area with tape reading "Wild Girls! Caution" and were ready to start the activities.






Unfortunately, I will not be able to share with you the details of that night, but here are some highlights, Tamii was serenaded by men (plural), she blushed when she opened her gifts and we will need to bury some of the dinner and after party pictures.

We all had a great time and more importantly Tamii said she loved the festivities!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1: Can you hook me up with the fabulous mother of the bride?

2: I notice people giving me strange looks every since that bachelorette event. I demand FULL DETAILS of what took place!

3: Delete 1:...I forgot that I am the father of the bride.

4: Re-instate 1:...who would not want to be hooked up to THAT lady. I don't want to be disqualified because of my status. "Mi wan JUSTICE!"

Anonymous said...

I'm just happy some pics of the event could be posted. I don't think any at the bachelors event could escape to the cyber world.