Monday, December 17, 2007

I Love New York 2 - Spoiler Alert!

Oh-my-goodness!

It's final selection time on the VH1 show, I Love New York 2. Eeek! (yeh, yeh, I already admitted that it was my guilty pleasure, http://kerijam.blogspot.com/2007/12/blush-i-love-ny-current-guilty-pleasure.html, so no teasing necessary)

Tiffany (New York) is wearing a great, white dress with sparkles...I only wish she had a 1/4" more material at the top to protect her decency and my eyesight!

Ok, they are going through the cheesy love words now. "I am drawn to you like a moth to a flame". Yawn. Bleccch! Hurry up and pick already!

Who will it be?? Buddha or Tailor Made??

Tailor Made already proposed the night before. Of course, he couldn't help but smirk as he said his "heartfelt" love lines. Hehe.

Now, Tiffany (New York) pulls an engagement ring out of her bosom (I am still wishing she had that extra 1/4" of material up there) and asks Buddha if he's in love with her. Poor Buddha misinterprets and thinks New York is proposing to him. New York then douses him with - "well, Tailor Made proposed to me last night with this ring". Cold!

Oh, oh!!! No she didn't!! NO WAY!!!

New York just said she's in love with Tailor Made! Is she crazy??



Tailor Made is still going through a divorce. He's a wimp. As Buddha said, "Tailor Made is spineless". That may be a bit much, but he's definitely a scaredy-cat. But... he does buy her everything she wants. And, he does everything she wants. Guess that's what counts for Tiffany (New York).


New York doesn't accept Tailor Made's proposal, but she accepts him. She says that in 24 months she may marry him.

Is this reality? I wonder if they are still together.

This show is a cash cow though - so if they don't have an "I Love New York 3" with a new set of guys, they may film New York and Tailor Made as they progress towards marriage. He only has to get out of his current one first...

No comments: