Monday, December 17, 2007

*Blush* - I Love NY - Current Guilty Pleasure



Watch out because this rubbish show will grow on you if are not careful. Seriously, it happened to me.

I enjoy the VH1 show "I Love New York 2". OK, that wasn't so hard to admit.

The show is another one of those dating reality shows, with eliminations occurring each week. I only catch the show late nights or weekends during reruns, and it is hilarious. The show makes fun of itself. It is so obviously not reality, but it doesn't even try to be.
Also, the lead character Tiffany (New York) and her mother Sister Patterson are classics. They have such exaggerated personas and it feels like you are in on the joke with them about the ridiculousness of their roles on the show.

Cheesefest galore. Haha. Love it.

Also, kudos to the show, the finale tonight is filmed in my favourite place - JAMAICA.

I want Buddha to win. He's not great (understatement!), but he's better than that wimp Tailor Made.

No comments: