Monday, December 17, 2007

Is Ho Hum Too Callous?


Love the institution of marriage.

Don't like when it is trivialized.

Couldn't understand why she wasted her time marrying him.

Now news comes that she filed for divorce from him.

Her track record of a couple of months hasn't changed.

Now news comes that she is "working things out" with him and the divorce is on hold.

What is the right reaction?

I didn't get further than 'Ho Hum'...will let you know if anything else comes...

Wait - how about - 'please stop @ 3'?

---------------------------------

Original article courtesy of CelebTV.com

PAMELA ANDERSON FILES FOR DIVORCE, THEN WAFFLES
December 17, 2007

Apparently, the third time was not the charm for Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon.

According to court documents first obtained by CelebTV.com, the former Playboy Playmate has filed for divorce against her husband of just over two months.

On Dec. 14, Anderson filed a claim for dissolution of marriage in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences.

Anderson, 40, and Salomon, 39, a longtime pal, tied the knot on Oct. 6 at the Mirage Hotel Las Vegas. It was the third marriage for both.

The Baywatch babe was previously married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock. Salomon, who is best known as Paris Hilton's partner in the infamous sex tape, "One Night in Paris," was once married to actress Shannen Doherty of Beverly Hills 90210 fame.

Anderson and Salomon recently shot down rumors they would star in their own TV reality show.

On Thursday, the actress wrote on her blog: "I WAS considering...Only to promote and have people see what it's like to create a show and be on stage starring in a big Vegas production. (probably not happening anymore) not my family life. (Never my kids) I have to make a lot of big decisions. The choices I have to make now are about quality of life. And meaning. Not about money or fame for no good reason. I know I've made a lot of mistakes. But no regrets -- Just living such a huge dream....I'm blessed. So many options. I can't complain. I can be confused."

Pamela Anderson's rep, Cindy Guagenti, had no comment on the split.

In a blog entry on her website Monday, the blonde bombshell also said she has decided to leave Las Vegas, where she's been performing in a magic show for the last six months. As for future plans, Anderson says she'll perform here and there but will mostly concentrate on staying home with her kids: "I'll do a few stage appearances soon/Europe- Wild surprises/legendary stages-to fulfill the exhibitionist in me-that deal is done- but committing to years in Vegas-8-10 shows a week is not going to work for my family- I've never made decisions based on money- and I'd hate to start now- I'm going to work on my dream now- and stay Home--!!!"

Despite her pending divorce petition, Pam seems to be waffling about whether Salomon will be included in her future. In an updated entry on her website Monday, Anderson added the following note: "P.S. We're working things out..."Maybe she should let the court know.

No comments: