Saturday, January 12, 2008

Things I Wish I Could Say, But I Won't



  • Do you follow any of your own rules, or just expect me to?


  • I get it, you're awesome, now can we get back to being productive?


  • I absolutely refuse to, until you say please


  • Do you know how to be nice?


  • My face is up here


  • Get over yourself


  • Hurry up and mature


  • What do I need to say or do to peacefully end this ridiculous discussion?


  • Do you annoy yourself? Or just everyone else?


  • Get some integrity


  • Barking is for dogs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

-- Oh I'm sorry, I was thinking about something while you were talking.

-- What is that? Garlic. I hope it's garlic.

-- You know, we can sing at the same time but we can't talk at the same time.

-- I don't know why I let you bother me. You're just a figment of my imagination created by my subconcious to keep me humble.

Keri said...

You sure you haven't said any of these out loud? Just asking!