Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Blog Mentioned on CNN Tonight!



Keri's Life Mentioned on CNN


Great way to start the year!

My blog was mentioned tonight on CNN's website. It was one of 3 blogs referenced earlier tonight with the article entitled: "Musharraf: Bhutto to Blame for her assassination."

The article I wrote and that was referenced can be accessed at: http://kerijam.blogspot.com/2008/01/president-musharraf-on-60-minutes-my.html.


The link for the original CNN article is: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/01/06/pakistan.bhutto.musharraf/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

My blog was listed as one of three under the "From the Blogs" section of the article. The selection of blog sites changes rapidly, but here's how it was presented on cnn.com earlier tonight (I am the second blog mentioned from the top):


===================
Blogs talking about this topic:
Daily Revolt13 hours ago
Musharraf Blames Bhutto for Her Assassination
We know you did it. Although (If I might blow my own horn) this blog was the first to definitively argue that the government was behind the assassination: Pakistan’s President lays responsibility for the murder of Benazir Bhutto on the former prime minister’s shoulders in a television interview, Sky News reported. Pervez Musharraf said Bhutto p...


Keri’s Life2 hours ago
President Musharraf on 60 Minutes - Highlights
I was able to catch excerpts of a very interesting interview with President Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan on 60 Minutes . It was his first one-on-one interview since the assassination of his political rival, Benazir Bhutto. The interviewer - Lara Logan - had some good, and tough questions; however, I felt it was very awkward when she asked Musharraf...


My View of "It"4 days ago
Pakistan elections postponed; Musharraf blames al-Qaida for ...
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - President Pervez Musharraf announced Wednesday he had asked for British help to investigate the assassination of opposition leader Benazir Bhutto, as authorities pushed back... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

==============


Whoo hoo! Thank God :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You did it again sis. Congrats. Represent. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Remember when your blog was mentioned on the Wall Street Journal...well...I scanned for my comments...check it (November 1, 2007)
"Looking forward to that interview on "Larry King Live". I repeat that it is not impossible. "
Need I say more.
Congratulations !!!!! Wow !!!!!

Keri said...

Thank you very much! Happy 2008 :)