Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wintour & Marley???














Que' es going on here?


Anna Wintour (Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue magazine), and Bob Marley (if you don't know him, I don't care to help you), apparently had a week-long affair in the 1970s!! They were introduced by mutual friend, Chris Blackwell (Island Records founder). Chris got Anna a backstage pass to one of Bob's shows in NY. Bob & Anna connected and then disappeared for one-week...


Just when I think I can no longer be shocked by this world...


Additional Details:

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ps/20050119/110613018303.html


Anna Wintour Profile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Wintour

2 comments:

Darren Sands said...

The scariest part about this is that she is actually a decision-maker in the industry. When the people at the top think like she does, watch out.

Keri said...

Hi Darren,

Welcome to my life...hehe. I was stunned to read about this one. I love Bob, but he was a known womanizer...never knew Wintour was one of them. Eeek!