Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kicking It Up



Raised hand.

1:

"Excuse me, he is kicking my chair. I have asked him to stop and he is kicking my chair on purpose"


2:

"Can you please stop kicking her chair?"


3:

"I am not"


1:
"He's telling me I should move. You move! You're kicking my chair!"


3: Shaking head


2:
"Sir, we are in the air, and this is a 5-hour flight, if you don't stop kicking her chair, and if she complains again, someone will have to move"



The above is a scene I witnessed on an airplane from LA to NY. Two adults - one female, one male. The female raised her hand to complain to the flight attendant about the kicker behind her. I would have burst out laughing if I wasn't so shocked at the ridiculousness of the whole event.


You really never lose the child in you, huh?

No comments: