Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pet Peeves


Conversation Interrupters - I just want to finish my sentence!

Adamant about not wearing a watch - Will you please stop asking me the time?

Noisy chewers - Pass me the muzzle

Rude Customer Service Reps - So you appreciate irony, but please re-read your job description

Loud talking via speaker phone in open spaces- Inside voice? Headset? Closed office? New job?

Sneezing without hand guard - Back away from my face

Indecisiveness - Getting tired...pick one and go with it

Falling asleep on the phone - Oops! Sorry...uhh you have a soothing voice? I felt comfortable?

CD Wrappers - I already paid for it, make it easier

Obnoxious alarms - Pass the sledgehammer

Incorrectly spelling my name - It's 4 letters, are you even trying?

Eggs - Why can't I eat you, even though I am technically not allergic?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to stand up for the noisy chewers. It isn't that my mouth is open or anything...something may be wrong with my jawbones.

Unknown said...

My Pet Peeve: People with pet peeves

Tamii said...

After a high stress day, it's reassuring to know that you are able to relax someone to the point of putting them to sleep. Falling asleep on the phone is endearing - right Angel? :$

Anonymous said...

how about hearing people type in the background when you are talking with them on the phone...

Angel Brown said...

My pet peeve are people who say their pet peeves are people with peeves *-)
Ammmmm moving along........
Sure thing Tamii. Endearing :-) (Maybe dictionary.com is not working today???mmhh nyeh)

Tamii said...

My pet peeve is people who get you hooked on a daily blog and then update it monthly.

Unknown said...

Hey!
I'm Jelena from Slovenia and I'm trying to get in touch again with my penpal Tamii Smith from Jamaica. I don't know, if I'm on the right place, but at least I can try.
Tamii, remember me? We corresponded for four years...and I'd really like to get in touch...

Thnx, jelena

Keri said...

Jelena,

Thank you so much for finding my blog. Tamii is excited to hear from you. Please email her at: tamiis@hotmail.com.

Also, you can send your email address as well.

She is looking forward to hearing from you!

Unknown said...

Hey, Keri!!!

Oh, I can't believe that the world is such a small global village, that I can find my long lost friend! I am really glad that you contacted me and would like to applaud your blog! Very positive, inspirational and I can see, why Tamii is such a wonderful person...it must be in the family! :)

my e-mail: jelchee@gmail.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Unknown said...

I detest a feeble handshake. C'mon wake up you are greeting a very special person

Anonymous said...

Keri,
Here's to you, once shy but now not so shy! :) All I can say is "WOW, you inspire me!". Much love, Me!

Keri said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for the kind words! Who are you?

Warm regards,
ks