Saturday, March 8, 2008

Things that make you go "huh??!"

Sitting at a social hour with some folks. Crowded room. Loud music. I had a box of cards on the table, wrapped in plastic. Great evening. Towards the end of the evening, I see my box of cards in their plastic wrapper, being lifted from the table by a woman at an adjacent booth. I stare in shock. What's she doing with my stuff?

The woman then proceeds to rub the plastic (my plastic!) all over her face. I ask the people with me, who are closer to the woman, to get my box of cards back ASAP. At the same time, the woman's date grabs the box from her and places it back on my table.

Huh????!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She must have sensed the raw, charismatic, beneficent, innate power radiating from the cards. She wanted some of it. That's all.

Keri said...

Haha. That's an empowering interpretation. Thanks.

Tamii said...

Plastic fetish

Unknown said...

Plastic therapy for acne maybe.

Keri said...

Good guesses. Any more out there?

Angel Brown said...

These days plastic rules e-commerce. She wanted your plastic girl!