Monday, September 17, 2007

Grilling after the Red

Gauchos Grill Restaurant, Damstraat 5, Amsterdam



After my 10-minute exploration of the Red Light District in Amsterdam, it was time for...you guessed it...a late lunch!

I decided to eat at Gauchos Grill Restaurant - The Ultimate Steak from Argentina. As a pescatarian, I entered not because of the thrill of eating meat (Sorry, Donald! http://kerijam.blogspot.com/2007/07/interview-with-meat-eater.html), but because the restaurant looked classy, clean and was near-by.

The food was pretty good. I enjoyed a leisurely lunch of Ceviche Tiger Prawn & Tuna (appetizer), Fish (can't remember any other details!), Corn on the Cob, French Coffee and Red Wine. Yum!

Yes, I would recommend the restaurant. Not a must-visit, but definitely way above just being edible.

No comments: