Thursday, May 22, 2008

Keri Thinks She's Seen Her Mojo


Woaah! It's been a while since I posted.


Well, I have a lot of over due stuff to write about and I am thrilled that I see my mojo in the distance so that I can get it all out and posted. The long weekend is coming up and I look forward to finally sharing about:


*My wonderful, superfantastic experiences in Dubai


*The highlights from the Lords of the West Indies concert, starring Monty Alexander


*Why I am happy that the same old rhetoric and scare tactics seem to be losing their power in the U.S. elections


*A great N.Y. play experience and drugs


*A yummy vegan restaurant that I have to go back to


*What He's done for me lately



Mojo, I see you!! We'll be together again soon :). Finally!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is going to be interesting. We all are looking forward to it !!!!!

Keri said...

Thanks, ma!

Unknown said...

I was wondering where u went off to!!! Can't wait to read.

Unknown said...

Still waiting.......
Mine yu lose it again!

Tamii said...

Maybe it was just a shadow...

Keri said...

This mojo is so elusive! But I think I have almost caught it...