Saturday, January 31, 2009

You're What I See

I am not even sure why I kinda like you
When I analyzed the data points
Compared it to past trends
I narrowed it down to a couple of things
You respect and love Him
You make me laugh
You are witty, smart
You are multi-faceted
You are sexy
You're there
So what's the hold up?
I did some more analytics and found that
You remind me sometimes of Hugh Hef and Casanova
You talk but don't always act
You often don't get what a woman wants
I am not comfortable being vulnerable with you
I am not sure if you can handle me
But you are there
You make me smile
You are cute
You entertain me
Fill a gap
I can dig you
We have a connection
There's a lot still to explore
But I know that there is a good reason why I never left the "kinda like" phase, and probably never will
Experience has taught me not to invest much here
I ain't mad - the world's my oyster
Patience pays back in spades
Dinner's almost ready
Yum


Keri S Smith

No comments: