Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quote of the Day x 2: Rashid Khalidi and Obama

The McCain campaign seems desperate. Another day, another attack on the alleged terrorist tendencies of Obama. Now, apparently Obama has ties to a 'radical' professor who according to Palin, was a "former spokesperson for the Palestinian Liberation Organization." The McCain campaign forgot to mention that McCain gave $500k to Khalidi in the '90s.

First Quote of the day goes to Khalidi in his response to the media on the latest controversy: " I am not speaking to the media at this time, and certainly not until this idiot wind passes."

Second Quote of the day goes to Obama, who when speaking at an event in North Carolina referred to McCain's latest tactic: "I don't know what's next. By the end of the week, he'll be accusing me of being a secret communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten. I shared my peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

No comments: