Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pumpity, pump, pump



Contact with you is so exhilarting and exciting
Right throughout we laugh, share secret smiles, find excuses to innocently touch **sigh**
Unfortunately our time together inevitably comes to an end
So we always find some reason to meet again
Heat is in the place, but of course we behave respectfully
I like you
No need for words today, thank God, I can barely think over the loud rush of adrenaline that is pumping through me
Good thing we started as friends - we didn't have to experience the awkward, superficial phase. You already knew me, quirks and all

Once is never enough, together we are too enjoyable
Now what other adventures should we plan for our time together?


You keep me coming back
Ouch! I really have it bad
Umm, I am sure you will forgive or hopefully enjoy this romantic, a.k.a soppy, outburst...it's a rare public display, but you must know...

I am CRUSHING ON YOU! Admit it, you are experiencing it too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay so this is a talented piece of writing! This aptly describes a similar life experience. Having a crush fills the heart with hope and an exuberance that catapults one into the mode of a teenage like discovery of what the companionship of the opposite sex has to offer.

Keep writing Keri!